Software Dev Engineer (Spice 600)
One Identity Company Location Bangalore, IN
We are on a quest to make your information technology work harder for you. That’s why we build community-driven software solutions that help you spend less time on IT administration and more time on business innovation. We help you to modernize your data center and get the expertise, security, and accessibility of your data-driven business. We are challenging the status quo by transforming into a new software company. And as your partner, we’ll work tirelessly to make sure your information technology is designed for you and by you. This is our mission, and we’re in this together. Welcome to a new Quest. You are invited to Join the Innovation.
About The Team
Identity and access management for the real world
See How You Can
One Identity Solutions eliminates the complexities and time-consuming processes often required to govern identities, manage privileged accounts and control access.
- Define a clear path to governance, access control, and privileged management
- Empower line-of-business managers to make access decisions
- Leverage modular, integrated components to start building from anywhere
- Deploy IAM solutions and achieve ROI in weeks – not months or years
- Say yes to IAM projects that accelerate the business operation
Be a part of the development team and involve the design, implementation, and testing of enterprise software products
- Develop application in C #. Net, HTML, ASP.net MVC, Windows Services, WPF, and WCF. With strong web interface development with keen to learn end-to-end product subsystems.
- Experience on CSS and front-end tools
- Involve in UI design and development, unit tests, integration tests.
- Work with the team of developers and QA team as part of the process of product development
- Be a part of the development team and involve the design, implementation, and testing of enterprise software products
- B.E computer science and its equivalent
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Employment Type