React JS Developer
Nineleaps Company Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Review code for quality and implementation best practices. Promote coding, testing and deployment best practices through hands-on research and demonstration
- Be a part of the Agile ceremonies to groom stories and develop defect-free code for the stories
- Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Propose the right solutions to the client by identifying & understanding the pain points
- Propose, pitch, sell, implement and prove success in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to review frameworks and design principles towards suitability in the project context
- Mentor young engineers towards guiding them to become great engineers
- Previous work experience: 1.5 to 6 years
- Strong fundamentals on AJAX and query models, working knowledge of callbacks, promises and front-end caching. Experience with generators, async/await is a huge plus.
- Experience with web sockets or web socket libraries (socket.io, socks) is a plus.
- The familiarity of working with TDD/BDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc. is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization libraries like d3.js, plot.ly to build data-driven plots using SVG or canvas based visualization tools.
- Demonstrated skills on the improvement of page speed, code execution speed in previous projects.
- Experience with architectures such as Redux, FLUX, Reactive, etc is good.