Genpact Company Location Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Inviting applications for the position of Process Associate/Process Developer
- Minimum qualifications
- Bcom Graduate/Post Graduate
- Fresher/Experience can apply
- US/UK/AUS shifts
Work Location: Kolkata
Finance & Accounting:
- General Accounting /Accounts Receivable / Procure to Pay /Order to Cash / Record to Report / Procurement
- Communicate with customers through calls, email & Web service request.
- Investigate and resolve customer/Agency/Underwriter’s queries
- Prior knowledge and experience of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Knowledge of Accrual preparation/validation, Amortization of pre Payments, fixed assets accounting cycle, Inter-company Transactions. Initiate and request for write-offs amounts per OC’s procedure manual.
- Closing cycle knowledge in sequential order.
- Process invoices in workflow / ERP as per customer policies and guidelines.
- Validate key fields from scanned documents, run uploads for electronic invoices.
- Perform audits
- Interact with customer to solve their queries related to invoices & expense reports,
- Accounts freight processing, Set up of Freight vendors, Freight tracking -shipment & delivery status & update the same in ERP, Adding notes too late invoices while sending to vendors
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Attend to helpdesk queries from vendors and branches.
- Check and audit invoices and CTR Adjustments.
- Understand and execute end to end process of order management.
- Strategize collections activities to maximize cash receipt on active/delinquent accounts
- Review the credit history of an existing customer and after due diligence recommend the extension /rejection of credit limit for the customer
US/UK Payroll Accounting:
- Handle contextual payroll processes like garnishments, running payroll cycles, resolving payroll errors.
- Research and correct variances to ensure the accuracy of payroll.
- Manage (collect, validate, process, store) employee record changes in SAP.
- Initiate and process payroll runs (per payroll schedule) including payroll run reconciliation/validation and production of all payroll required/related reporting and interfaces.
- Manage direct deposit manual checks / off-cycle payments.
- Send payroll data through an interface to the general ledger.
- Generate Government compliance reports.
- Maintain tax rates in payroll/tax system. Knowledge of Payroll Costing and Accounting. Payroll Funding / Vendor Payments Basics.
- Information Technology & Services