Network Security Engineer
Oath Company Location Bangalore, IN
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
A Little Bit About The Team
Oath’s Net Protect team is a tight-knit group of people looking for a technical member to secure, build and maintain its global network infrastructure. Combined we have over 40 years of industry experience and are looking to grow the team to expand our support reach. We interface with nearly everyone within the company to assist with network issues, security policy implementation, and/or general troubleshooting.
- React to alerts of attacks and take necessary actions to stop or divert the attack and protect Oath’s assets.
- Respond to escalations, tickets, and alerts from NOC and Helpdesk issued to network engineering in a timely manner. Provide resolution information and work with other teams to complete impact analysis where appropriate
- Triage, build, push network ACL files daily
- Use ticketing system to track and document work efforts, Participate in ”On Call” rotation Other
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Juniper and Cisco is desirable
- Understanding of Network DDoS and other types of network integrity attacks and resolution techniques
- Knowledge about implementing network security policies
- Understanding of network technologies/protocols.
- Unix Environment. Linux, shell programming and familiarity with cloud computing
- Excellent communication and problem resolution skills.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software