Greetings from Accenture!
We are looking Manager/ Sr. Managers with Cloud Operations experience and 12+ years of experience in Accenture Operations for Bangalore locations.
Cloud Operations When you join Accenture, you will help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience helps us drive measurable business outcomes for our clients.
By applying our industry expertise and integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, Accenture Operations transforms entire processes, creating new business opportunities and enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances.
- Deliver Cloud infrastructure services to the client in line with the defined contract
- Drive continuous improvement of ‘Run’ services to ensure client satisfaction, availability targets, and costs optimization
- Act as a primary interface to the business (client) to help align business customers with technology (Cloud Services)
- Act as a champion of the Cloud services, present and help business (client) understand the value of the service during selling and delivery both.
Key responsibilities :
- Own and drive development and delivery of cloud services to the client
- Present the cloud service offering roadmap, features, and functionality to the client
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships and ensure clear communications with the client
- Communicate effectively with client IT and other technology leaders to manage demand and service level expectations
- Manage the SLAs and financial plan for the client engagement
- Work closely with account finance to assist in pricing and Cloud Spent cost optimization
- Drive for involvement and decisions with product and technical governance boards within the client
- Continuously review market trends to improve customer experience and drive operational excellence and innovation
- Plan and direct client requirements definition for new or added capacity
- 12+ years in Infrastructure Operations; 3+ years of experience with Cloud environments management
- Strong product management experience developing and managing high-tech products and services
- Ability to manage portfolio and financials while influencing design decisions
- First-hand experience with as-a-service models and product development
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication/Presentation skills with Pre-sales experiences along with delivery experiences.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Accenture family!
“Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture’s criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line”
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology