Associate, Interior Designer
WeWork Company Location Bangalore, IN
WeWork Enterprise / PxWe Associate Interior Designer
About Enterprise At WeWork
WeWork has evolved from providing flexible Workspaces for individual members to provide a full range of design, construction and operations solutions to a wide range of members including enterprise companies. Under the Powered by We (PxWe) brand, WeWork leverages its vast experience, market penetration, and economies of scale to deliver custom spaces and services for clients of all shapes and sizes. To support this rapidly growing offering, we’re scaling our best in class team.
About The Role
The ideal candidate will be working on fast-moving projects and interested in developing innovative and smarter delivery processes. The Interior Designer team is involved in all phases of the building process from Schematic Design through Construction Administration. As such, a cross-functional mindset is critical. Associate Interior Designers report to the Interior Design Lead, PxWe.
- Understand individual enterprise client needs to meet-gathering sessions covering interior design, look and feel, and FF & E; translate this into interior design solutions.
- Effectively document and convey these customer requirements and design solutions to ensure proper execution.
- Work with others development disciplines to develop coordinated schematic level handover packages for consultant design teams and contractors.
- Specify FF & E and work with Supply Chain and Logistics team members to generate and manage FF & E project schedules and tracking.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team across disciplines to ensure successful delivery of projects, from design through opening and closeout phases.
- Develop, implement, and maintain interior design standards for Enterprise projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Interior Design or Architecture
- 0-2 years experience in Interior Design and/or Architecture
- Experience in high-end Hospitality, Residential, Commercial and/or Retail Interior Design; knowledge in space planning a plus
- Focused, detail-oriented, and resourceful approach to problem-solving
- Open to feedback and learning
- Concise verbal, written, and graphic communication and presentation skills
- Comfort working with project schedules (timelines, quantities, prices, SKUs, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, BIM (Revit), all things Google, and Blue beam Revu
Who You Are
- Passionate about design, construction, and project execution
- A team collaborator, clear communicator, prudent risk assessor, and effective motivator
- Habitually thinking outside the box and exploring new ways to execute projects
- Committed to continuous improvement and optimizing productivity
- Mid-level level
Design Construction Architecture & Planning