Cisco Company Location Bangalore, IN
Role & Responsibilities
- Supports delivery of High Tech Technical Support program to major accounts.
- Ensures follow-up and closure of critical problems with large strategic customers
- Uses the standard tool to receive alerts and monitor status of new customer service requests (cases) pushing through to resolution.
- Regularly interacts with Cisco’s customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution.
- Co-ordinates root cause analysis upon customers request
- Typically requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus 6+ years experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment.
- Advanced degree strongly preferred. CCNA required. CCNP is a plus.
- Excellent command on the English language.
- Proven leadership skills, initiative taker and has the ability to work outside of the process.
- Leverages and contributes to Virtual Teams.
- Questions ways of working and suggests improvements.
- Independently coordinates and executes tasks.
- Solid understanding of business process and requirements in a supportive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, across culture. Ability to work successfully as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Results driven and focus on the customer
- Commercial and contractual understanding
- Computer Hardware
- Business Development